The days of locking your keys in the house or forgetting to lock the door can be a thing of the past, thanks to the variety of affordable electronic door locks on the market. Most electronic door locks come with one or more means of entry, which include RFID, keypad, biometric (fingerprint), or Bluetooth. Some electronic locks can open remotely via an app and can integrate with your home automation system for added security and protection, placing them in the category of “smart” technology. Most smart locks let you instantly add or delete distinct user codes, so you can let your children in when they forget their keys or grant temporary access to workers from afar. In other words, it adds convenience and security to the home at a price range surely within anyone’s reach.
Safe Room / Storm Shelter / Panic Room Doors
Whether you need to protect your family from a tornado or hurricane, keep people out, or keep valuables in, we have the door for you. Doors with the appearance of a standard residential door, steel doors are the perfect option to be more discreet about the presence and location of valuables. We have FEMA complaint doors for those in “Tornado Alley”. Or how about a fire rated door to protect those valuables not only from being stolen.
Ditta Door & Hardware Inc. offers the consumer a large selection of the highest quality doors available in northeast Arkansas. We are proud to be a family owned and operated business, where we take a lot of pride in each and every job. We have a showroom for you to come in and see the craftsmanship of our doors and hardware.
We have numerous hardware choices available on display and our selections grow daily. We have locks for every door in the house with many finishes available. We also carry hardware for the rest of your home.
The DK-12 is a one piece unit designed for lower security requirements. While primarily intended for indoor operation, an optional rain cover (WCC) and gasket ed backbox (WBB) allow reliable use for exterior areas not directly exposed to rain or snow.Features and Benefits
- Stainless steel back plate with 12 illuminated keys (10 digits + “*” and “#” keys)
- One piece digital keypad specifically designed for control of electric locks
- Easy to install with simple hand tools
- Operates on low voltage AC or DC current
- Audible keystroke echo
- Single gang, stainless steel plate with plastic backbox
- 99 user code capability which is programmable from the keypad
- Passage mode and Lockout mode
- 5 Amp SPDT timed, control relay output
- Red and Green LED’s are visible indicators
- Yellow LED provides programming prompt
- True 10 digit operation
- Optional weather cover available
- Request to Exit (REX) input
WCC and WBB allow DK-16 to be mounted in outdoor locations not directly exposed to rain or snow.